Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

This year has sucked, splattered with a few things that made it worthwhile. I suppose year end is a good time to take stock. For me, 2012 was a year of not enough, where I seemed to fall short in a multitude of areas and wasn't quite enough for anything, treading water badly.

I'm rather annoyed with not being enough. I think the proper approach would be to reframe it all. Not to falsely diminish what I want, but to try treading water in a swimming pool, and not the Pacific Ocean.

One good thing comes out of a shitty year, lowered expectations for the next year. So I'll take these lowered expectations and seduce 2013 to be my ally.

So that's it, no resolutions, no grand plans, just survival and avoid any nuclear fallout from 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment